SS 2022 collections

I know I’m extremely late to the party but does anyone know if the sunrise pastel items will become available again or is it usually done after the first release (if that makes sense). TIA!
I do not personally know if they will have another round of production on sunrise pastel items, but the wild at heart collection had two if not three rounds of production, my SA was offering to order it for months and months after its original release it still showed available for order on his iPad but not on the customer facing website. So anything is possible!

I know I’m extremely late to the party but does anyone know if the sunrise pastel items will become available again or is it usually done after the first release (if that makes sense). TIA!

Where are you based and what item you looking for?:flowers: yesterday evening the EU had a huge restock. Almost everything was atb and even now most of the bags are available.

Are you comfortable saying which items you are looking for? I’ve seen pastel items available except for the zcp and cosmetic pouch which I was looking for. I’ve never seen them available on the site when I’ve checked…

I wanted something on the smaller side from the collection so I was looking at the cosmetic pouch, the kirigami or the sac plat but no such luck on any of them

Has anyone ever had a bag come without the item number sticker and textile card? Should I let it go? I’m kind of annoyed the box had a tear in it and the dust bag had some black spots. I can get over the dust bag and box but I like to keep all receipts and textile cards for all my items. Just last week I had a capucines sent to me without my receipt.

Has anyone ever had a bag come without the item number sticker and textile card? Should I let it go? I’m kind of annoyed the box had a tear in it and the dust bag had some black spots. I can get over the dust bag and box but I like to keep all receipts and textile cards for all my items. Just last week I had a capucines sent to me without my receipt.
Those stickers should never leave the store. They are for internal use. We receive them of course, but that is just laziness on their side and not following protocol. So getting them should be considered luck.

Those stickers should never leave the store. They are for internal use. We receive them of course, but that is just laziness on their side and not following protocol. So getting them should be considered luck.
I had no idea. Ive been buying for several years now and all my orders have always came with the item sticker and textile card! I don’t feel as bad now. Thank you :smile:

Reactions: BULL and Aliluvlv