Spring/Summer catalogue now on BV website

I am clearly being dense since everyone can figure out the prices but me...but how do you know the prices? I don't see them in the catalog.

:shame:

Ryan

Ryan - they don't show up for me either. I tried with both Safari and Firefox browsers.

^^ Your not dense sweetheart, there is a "description" link at the bottom left of each page, if you click on it you will get the prices along with the description of each item ;)

^^^ Mistikat, I'm so excited, I hope it lives up to my expectations, I'll post back tomorrow!!!!!!

Ryan - good for you. I can see descriptions, but NO prices. Boo hoo! :crybaby:

Oh no jburgh, wonder why...? The prices are right next to each description.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BV.JPG
    BV.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 106
At the bottom left there is the word "descriptions" and if you click on that, they come up, with the prices...

I did click descriptions! And I can see the descriptions. But there are no prices beside the description. However, at the bottom of each page there is a line that reads:
TO PURCHASE, CALL OR EMAIL OUR PERSONAL SHOPPER ANA AT 646-292-5888; [email protected] OR FIND A STORE NEAR YOU, just like the sample page Mid- posted.

This is really bugging me. I emailed BV. I wonder if BV does not support my browser. Are y'all using Explorer? I'm not. I use a Mac.

I have a Mac too (both an older pre-Intel chip one and a newer MacBook) and it works fine for me with Safari on both so I don't think that is the problem. Might it show different prices depending where you are... if so maybe it thinks you are somewhere without BV stores (like Canada, for example... sigh) and therefore doesn't show prices? I just don't know what else to suggest. Strange and frustrating. Hope it gets sorted.

^I agree, it could be that you logged in to a regional site that doesn`t show the prices (e.g. like International or something)

Try logging on to USA next time you`re at the start page, maybe that`ll work!

Nymph, it will be worth the wait, and something to look forward to on the weekend!

Oh gosh! You have NO idea. Work has been crazy busy, and it's been such a LONG time that I've had to chance to come back early (9pm!) and just hang out on tPF! Hee. And boy am I starting early :P

BV UK has received its SS08 delivery so I'm off to check it all out tomorrow and of course pick up my long awaited OTTONE SLOANE! :yahoo::yahoo:

:yahoo: Be sure to post pics when you get it!!!

Back on topic... I've had high expectations of the oxidised cabat since the runway pics emerged, and having seen them IRL, I assure you (Syma), that it's GORGEOUS!

Also, while I am not a pastel colour kinda gal, I was at the store last night, and I saw a couple of small bags that came in the pale pinks and blondes, and it was love at first sight :love:

I think the prices are region specific. I noticed that for me, the prices actually appear as SGD. They probably took your IP address and use that to figure out where you are surfing from and gave you the prices in your currency. Thus, maybe for certain regions, they do not show the prices.
screen1.jpg

Just my 2 cents worth of guessing...

^If you type in only bottegaveneta.com and land on their homepage, you can actually choose the region you`re from.

After that, you`re automatically redirected since they`re using cookies

^If you type in only bottegaveneta.com and land on their homepage, you can actually choose the region you`re from.

After that, you`re automatically redirected since they`re using cookies

It works for Firefox now, but not Safari. I did get a reply from BV and they are looking into problems with Safari.

OK - I figured it out. BV sets region as "other" by default when using Safari. And then you are not allowed to select your location, even if you go back to the main page, or click on shop online. nuff said.
:back2topic: