Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

Karenska

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Oct 5, 2018
New York State
Guess what, just when I wanted to take off the tag of my cheetah carre I noticed a major issue with the thread(the one that´s used on the edges, almost cut through in one place)
So I had to exchange it, available for an exchange was CW02..
View attachment 5059022 View attachment 5059023

I think it is equally pretty, but it arrived with a huge run… So I´m currently the proud owner of none of these.. :huh:
But hey, at least I had the chance to do a comparison of these oh so similar cws: :giggle:
(What do you think , I basically like both, but I´m also already annoyed by these issues, so not sure if I want to try it with another one…)

That’s really disappointing! They are both stunning. I’d gave chosen CW02, bu CW01 is a dream, too. I mightn’t take another chance, either. What does Hermes do with these defective scarves, I wonder?
Your videos are delightful, MissM!

Last edited:
Reactions: missmythology

Karenska

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Oct 5, 2018
New York State
Marble Silk Robe du Soir. Like Mktlim, I can't wear it out, so I contemplate and admire it at home ! It is joyful, colourful and funny. The silk texture is amazing, slightly different than usual, at once softer, more mellow and a bit thinner. Its price is quite outrageous. Never again ! Till next time :giggle:
I just love this - so beautiful.

Reactions: Marie-the-Mary

missmythology

@ceruleanblonde
Jul 3, 2019
That’s really disappointing! They are both stunning. I’d gave chosen CW02, bu CW01 is a dream, too. I mightn’t take another chance, either. What does Hermes do with these defective scarves, I wonder?
Your videos are delightful, MissM!
Thank you !! :amuse: Yes that was disappointing, the first one „just“ had a stitching issue, so that one could be repaired and resold, while those with runs etc need to be taken out of sale, or maybe they use them for funky two-designs stitched together versions...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Karenska

Karenska

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Oct 5, 2018
New York State

Living.la.vida.fifi

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for the photos. They hem is really spectacular!:flowers:
This is the ONE! So glad to see it on you, and fingers crossed it shows up on h.com.
Congrats Fifi ! You always manage to make scarves look much more wonderful on you !
Fifi, this is absolutely stunning. Oh my! Gorgeous and then.. that hem!! Congratulations, it looks marvelous on you.
Astrologie Sunrise is a spectacular design and you look absolutely lovely in it :faint:. I love the cw. So soft.
Outstanding design and styling Fifi!
Thanks, everyone!

Karenska

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Oct 5, 2018
New York State
Fifi, congratulations, it is absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe that border and hem :faint:! You've styled it so gorgeously, too (of course :smile:). I am hopeful to be your sister soon; 'my SA' is gong to contact me when a certain cw comes in :graucho:.