Spring-Summer 2018

Yes, it does. Here’s a picture of it

View attachment 3932028

The Clapton will fit a full size wallet!

View attachment 3932032

Also some comparison pictures with the PM. As I mentioned the dimensions are pretty close

View attachment 3932029View attachment 3932030View attachment 3932031

There are also pictures of the Clapton in magnolia. However, as we are seeing so much pink these days (or better past years [emoji848]) I’ll leave it at the pictures above. The Magnolia has the Magnolia interior.

If I can manage, I will check them out after work. Hoping to the the raisin one and its interior color (don’t know what it is yet [emoji85])

And this backpack is also new:

View attachment 3932034View attachment 3932035

Credit to this amazing SA willing to keep us updated with pictures of new items [emoji7]

Almost forgot:

View attachment 3932037View attachment 3932038

Saint-Placide in Peche!!! [emoji173]️ hope there will be more items in this color, it looks like an interesting change in color scheme (the Pallas BB is already out in this color as well)

Hi ladies! I saw the spring/summer collection 2018 and i guess im late to the news. I really adore this bag, anyone have more information about it? Will it be made as a regular production piece? Or just gonna be a hard to find, long wait list bag again? Missed out on the petit noe trunk and bento bags. I hope i do get this one. And please share news if you have any.

Research led me to find its called the “Duffle Bag”.. if im wrong please do correct me, thanks ladies.

Attachments

• 91AAEE17-63BE-46DD-BC9D-2C487D80C205.jpeg
    91AAEE17-63BE-46DD-BC9D-2C487D80C205.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 2,202
Last edited:
Reactions: Born4thjuly
Hi ladies! I saw the spring/summer collection 2018 and i guess im late to the news. I really adore this bag, anyone have more information about it? Will it be made as a regular production piece? Or just gonna be a hard to find, long wait list bag again? Missed out on the petit noe trunk and bento bags. I hope i do get this one. And please share news if you have any.

Research led me to find its called the “Duffle Bag”.. if im wrong please do correct me, thanks ladies.

The duffle bag is being made into production. I'd suggest you reserve one with your local store as soon as possible because the quantity is limited. Price is around ~ $2300.

Attachments

• Duffle.jpg
    Duffle.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 2,216
The duffle bag is being made into production. I'd suggest you reserve one with your local store as soon as possible because the quantity is limited. Price is around ~ $2300.
I see thank you for this picture and further information.

So its confirmed to be a limitied piece and not part of the permanent collection?

I was hoping to get it in future if it will be in the permanent collection but I guess im on my way again to ban island now since i’ll order this asap:P