Spring Summer 2017

Hmmm... between the new Zippy wallet with the tassel, and the Neo Noe - are there any items that you think won't have issues?

Personally, I don't purchase items to worry or stress over potential "what ifs" or "is this normal?". I purchase them to use and enjoy. It would be different if there was a known issue, but since these items were just released, that doesn't apply. From my experience, LV has good customer service, and they usually recognize their design flaws and will compensate accordingly.
I purchased the Neo Noe in rose poudre and the first one I received appeared to have glazing that had dropped on the canvas along the top of the bag. My SA sent me another one about 2 weeks later which I thought was fine but after wearing it for a couple of hours I realized there was a tear in the canvas along the seam on the side where the two pieces of canvas are sewn together. I have opted to just return it and get a refund. I will try to add a photo below. Not sure if it's too new and the kinks haven't been worked out yet. Very disappointed because I loved the look and how it hung on my shoulder. I will say I think the straps are a bit too thin. In the short time that I carried it they were digging into my shoulder a bit.

IMG_4815.JPG
I purchased the Neo Noe in rose poudre and the first one I received appeared to have glazing that had dropped on the canvas along the top of the bag. My SA sent me another one about 2 weeks later which I thought was fine but after wearing it for a couple of hours I realized there was a tear in the canvas along the seam on the side where the two pieces of canvas are sewn together. I have opted to just return it and get a refund. Not sure if it's too new and the kinks haven't been worked out yet. Very disappointed because I loved the look and how it hung on my shoulder. I will say I think the straps are a bit too thin. In the short time that I carried it they were digging into my shoulder a bit.

I purchased the Neo Noe in rose poudre and the first one I received appeared to have glazing that had dropped on the canvas along the top of the bag. My SA sent me another one about 2 weeks later which I thought was fine but after wearing it for a couple of hours I realized there was a tear in the canvas along the seam on the side where the two pieces of canvas are sewn together. I have opted to just return it and get a refund. I will try to add a photo below. Not sure if it's too new and the kinks haven't been worked out yet. Very disappointed because I loved the look and how it hung on my shoulder. I will say I think the straps are a bit too thin. In the short time that I carried it they were digging into my shoulder a bit.

Wow... that's awful! I can totally see the tear in the corner! :sad::wtf: I'd be so upset if that happened to my brand new bag. Is it possible you could have brushed up against something (?)... but honestly I think that would be highly unlikely after wearing it for only a few hours. I think it's smart of you to just get a refund at this point since there have been issues with two of them already. Have you considered the classic petite Noe? I know it's not as sleek as the Neo version, but if you like the bucket style, it's a gorgeous bag. I'm sorry you had to go through this hassle, but glad to hear they are refunding you. Hopefully this was just a fluke and we won't see similar issues pop up.