Spring Summer 2017

Wow... that's awful! I can totally see the tear in the corner! :sad::wtf: I'd be so upset if that happened to my brand new bag. Is it possible you could have brushed up against something (?)... but honestly I think that would be highly unlikely after wearing it for only a few hours. I think it's smart of you to just get a refund at this point since there have been issues with two of them already. Have you considered the classic petite Noe? I know it's not as sleek as the Neo version, but if you like the bucket style, it's a gorgeous bag. I'm sorry you had to go through this hassle, but glad to hear they are refunding you. Hopefully this was just a fluke and we won't see similar issues pop up.
Yes, no way I caused the damage I actually looked closer and it appears the tear is all the way under the seam. I actually have not had good luck with LV lately. Over the last year I've had several bags with flaws. The portobello GM acquired canvas tears near the handle on one side a known flaw so they gave me a store credit a year after I purchased it. My delightful mm in the azur pattern had stitching along the top that was coming loose after less than a year with very little use which they repaired for free. My petite noe which I purchased in France this past October I sent in last week for them to replace the bottom because the leather has wierd striations on it. I have the 6 key holder round that the glazing along the folds was I think too thin and after less than 6 months of use the leather and the canvas are completely separated at these folds. I sent that one in for reglazing yesterday, unfortunately I didn't notice the glazing issue until after more than a year of ownership so I'll have to pay $90 to reglaze it. The duomo hobo which I got to replace the portobello came with scratches on the rings that connect the handle to the bag and my SA looked and said all of them have the same issue. And now of course this. I really like LV and wanted to get the new Iena tote in the Ebene print but after all this I'm on LV hold for now.

Reactions: lizhippo
Yes, no way I caused the damage I actually looked closer and it appears the tear is all the way under the seam. I actually have not had good luck with LV lately. Over the last year I've had several bags with flaws. The portobello GM acquired canvas tears near the handle on one side a known flaw so they gave me a store credit a year after I purchased it. My delightful mm in the azur pattern had stitching along the top that was coming loose after less than a year with very little use which they repaired for free. My petite noe which I purchased in France this past October I sent in last week for them to replace the bottom because the leather has wierd striations on it. I have the 6 key holder round that the glazing along the folds was I think too thin and after less than 6 months of use the leather and the canvas are completely separated at these folds. I sent that one in for reglazing yesterday, unfortunately I didn't notice the glazing issue until after more than a year of ownership so I'll have to pay $90 to reglaze it. The duomo hobo which I got to replace the portobello came with scratches on the rings that connect the handle to the bag and my SA looked and said all of them have the same issue. And now of course this. I really like LV and wanted to get the new Iena tote in the Ebene print but after all this I'm on LV hold for now.
I totally understand where you're coming from! I've had really bad luck with LV on the past months. I'm sorry for you :sad: I know well how annoying it is.

Does anyone know if the Tuileries clutch is a limited item, will it be around in 3 months? I'm guessing the actual bags will stay in production longer. Thanks!

View attachment 3643359
I had my heart set on this lovely clutch but when I tried it on this weekend I was disappointed. It's opening is rather small due to the zipper on top making it a bit difficult to get into - like the zip top on the speedy25.
The canvas was soooo soft that it felt just smooshy with no structure and as a clutch would be floppy.
The lovely leather band at the top made it feel too heavy.
Sad ... it's so pretty but for me the function just isn't there :sad:

I had my heart set on this lovely clutch but when I tried it on this weekend I was disappointed. It's opening is rather small due to the zipper on top making it a bit difficult to get into - like the zip top on the speedy25.
The canvas was soooo soft that it felt just smooshy with no structure and as a clutch would be floppy.

Aw shucks, that's too bad, I'm a sucker for pouches too. Thanks for the update. I'll have to see if I have the same reaction but have no reason to get into the store just yet. But this helps a lot!!

I bought the khaki/pink and really like it. I agree the opening is sort of small but I was still able to fit my Sarah wallet in there..I think it makes a really cute clutch..

I bought the khaki/pink and really like it. I agree the opening is sort of small but I was still able to fit my Sarah wallet in there..I think it makes a really cute clutch..

I bought the Carmel-Rouge. I also really like it. Agree. Top seems small but the flexibility of the soft leather flap on top makes it actually quite accessible. The hardware/zipper/pull on the Pochette Tuileries compared to some of the other pouches looks and feels far more substantial. I plan on using it as a tech pouch for IPad mini, earbuds, etc.

Reactions: simplyhappy
I've got the khaki/pink combo and :heart: it! I use it on weekends to run errands or for nights out!

Reactions: j19 and simplyhappy