Spring/Summer 2008 Pics >> BAGS FOCUS!!

ladydeluxe, definitely get it!!! I'm actually thinking of getting something smaller, cause it's red..maybe reissue in 224/225 or timeless clutch?? cause I'm afraid that I won't be able wear it since the color is too eye-catching? no? haha.. well, I def need to save money for spring.....!! :hysteric:

ladydeluxe, definitely get it!!! I'm actually thinking of getting something smaller, cause it's red..maybe reissue in 224/225 or timeless clutch?? cause I'm afraid that I won't be able wear it since the color is too eye-catching? no? haha.. well, I def need to save money for spring.....!! :hysteric:

hahaha so much for a self-imposed ban! ACKS. i need to STOP SPENDING until SPRING! oh! you know what? i used to have that problem a few years back when i was mad over frocks and prints from DvF and would usually tone down the color of my bags. now i'm on the monochrome/avantgarde side and i would love bold colors on my bags! i got a rouge balenciaga city recently and the color totally POPS! i love it (though she hasn't had a debut yet LOL)! i would love the patent red in a reissue in 225-226. i don't have a 225 so i might think about that. i think it'd be so fab to get this color on a clutch cause it's gonna be so cute and the color's TDF! let's keep our fingers crossed on the red!!! :heart: you have to get this color too! you know how TDF this color is!

xoxo, C

I like the bracelets in the first photo, in the center. They look like several thin bangles, I really like them!:heart:

Thanks for posting these pictures.