Spring/Summer 2007 LVOE Scarf - Out now!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. UK GBP 130.00
    Euro 250

Attached Files:

2. OHHHH!!! That is what I saw at LV Peninsula when I went to pick up my boyfriend's tie with him!!! This is actually quite gorgeous IRL!!!

3. thanks! but I'm not really interested in them...

4. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think this is one of the runway "show" scarf which is quite limited...not sure how popular it would be..

5. wow. is it limited? i am supposed to be saving since im going on holiday in 2 weeks but i have such a bad scarf fetish right now.

6. Like Karman says, those are gorgeous IRL. have been out a while though, I saw one over a month ago at SCP. There is another version with the same print, only it is a large rectangle & it's great as a wrap over summer dresses. Gorgeous colors in these scarves & the cotton is light as air, just yummy!! Forgot to add that there is a large shawl type one with clear sequins all over & it is TDF gorgeous!!! If you are into scarves, that is the one to get!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice