Spring Balenciaga 2009, Saks Feb. 12 EGC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. From my Sa:"

We finally got in our spring lookbooks so I now know exactly whats coming in for Balenciaga. Here's what Saks purchased. Keep in mind, most of this stuff has not yet arrived in stores and I'm not sure about availability. As you well know, sometimes stores only get one or two of a particular color and style. I will keep checking on the orders, but let me know if there is a particular style you are interested in and I can start a waiting list.

Spring 2009 Colors: MALDIVES (SEA BLUE), GRANNY (PALE GREEN), OFFICIER (NAVY), FRAMBOISE (HOT PINK), ANTHRACITE (GREY)
    *ALL GIANT HARDWARE FOR SP09 IS SILVER.

Here's the styles purchased:
    The City
    Colors: Black, Framboise, Granny, Maldives, Officier Navy
    $1395
    The Day Hobo
    Colors: Black & Maldives
    $1095
    The Work
    Colors: Black & Maldives
    $1595
    The Giant Day Hobo
    Colors: Black
    $1345
    The Giant City
    Colors: Anthracite, Officer Navy, Maldives, Granny & Framboise
    $1695
    The Giant Folder
    Colors: Black, Maldives, Officer & Praline
    $1825
    The Giant covered Pom Pon
    Colors: Maldives
    $1895
    Giant Covered Midday
    Colors: Granny
    $1925
    Cherche Midi Mini
    Black/Grey
    $1995
    Reminder: Our next EGC event is on Feb 12th, with pre-sell starting this thursday.
    Have a great week ladies and I hope to hear from you soon!"

Now Chanel, Gucci , Jimmy Choo and Prada are excluded from the event. At least we could get Belenciaga.:yahoo:

2. Thanks for the info!! Can you PM me your SA's info? Thanks so much!!

3. How exciting! Thanks for the heads-up!

4. What is an EGC event ?

5. When will these bags come in to the store???
    Feb??

6. Saks also bought the weekender in praline & black and the part time in black, maldives and granny. I was told that delivery was between 2/1 and 4/10 and they still weren't sure when and who was getting what..

7. I asked about Sanguine and was told Saks didn't order Sanguine at all! :sad:

8. This is when you get a gift card if you spend a certain amount of money...EGC stands for electronic gift card.

9. :bump:

10. the buys were done to grenwich, chevy chase, new orleans, boca raton, new orleans, san antonio and one or two other ones I cant think of right now...maybe naples?

11. i love balenciaga!