Spring Act 1 - 2018

Are the Rainbow Boy bags for this collection coming in several options for the clasp colour? i have seen couple photos where it's grey and a few where it's a light pink!
Not sure, I have only white clasp but the color will be different and unique on each one. Someone else posted a pink clasp. I’m not liking it as much last year’s!

Last edited:
Or maybe it’s a mustache! [emoji23] hehe
Actually, now that you say croissant, it has to be that! When I first saw it I could only think mouth or turd, but that didn’t seem very likely!
I’m with you on this this one, I love my charms 224 but I was hoping to get a camera bag and make it a special one. Some of the charms editions lately have been really cute, but just not versatile enough for me. For this one I love the slingback shoe, the tennis racquet, but not sure about the mouth/mustache/croissant or the black and white Where’s Waldo/convict (?) I just noticed!
The price seems what I would expect ~3800? It is reeeaaallllyyy small, so I guess it makes sense. I thought the charms camera bag was just ~2200 for Cosmopolite though? Seems odd.
everytime i see this bag, i'm going to think turd from now on :P