Spring 2010 Gracie?

:tup:
I have the white Gracie--last time I was at my boutique (flagship), they had 1 purple left on display.

While I'm disappointed in Coach (yet again), that a bag I paid FULL PRICE for is now discounted so significantly, I'm thrilled for any TFFers who have the opportunity to snag this purse--it's gorgeous! It's definitely boxy, but it's very stylsh. Easy to find my stuff, lots of great pockets, super cool hardware, and really comfortable to wear (not heavy at all!). Go get'em, ladies!

I agree with Cate-- and I loved this bag more IRL than on the webpage, and became instantly obsessed the moment I saw it (am carrying it today, in fact-- couldn't wait to get my things in there! That's how I know I'm seriously smitten).

I have the black, and it's not any heavier to me than my Lindsay. In fact , I think it's almost exactly as heavy as my Lindsay or original Peyton, and the leather is diiiiivine. Love all the little pockets, and it slouches gorgeously as a shoulder bag.

Highly recommend this purse-- well worth the price (esp. at outlet).

Hey, Cverhoff-- I posted Gracie modeling pics on a thread I posted last Saturday night (called "Reveal-- why I'm now banned following outlet euphoria"). I'd cut and paste, but can't quite figure out how with pics? Hope this helps.

Unfortunately, I have to take the kids to visit grandma,tomorrow, in MI. Edinborough is about 3 hrs. away. There are a couple of outlet stores I'll be near and will call today. I guess if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.

It's been very sweet of you to help me as much as you have. :hugs:

btw, have you been to the oulet three times in the past few days? ;):girlwhack: (I'm just jealous.)

Thank you. I was so hoping the chargesend would work out for you at Edinburgh. I did go again today during lunch to look for a wallet and no one seems to be wanting that gorgeous purple bag:shrugs:. There were three of them still on the table and more in back.

I just don't get it - how is a chargesend supposed to work? I picked up a white one today but I so had my heart set on lavender that I'm just not lovin' it. I asked at the outlet today if they would do a chargesend and they said no. I'm going to another tomorrow, so we'll see. I'll let you know what happens!

Thank you. I was so hoping the chargesend would work out for you at Edinburgh. I did go again today during lunch to look for a wallet and no one seems to be wanting that gorgeous purple bag:shrugs:. There were three of them still on the table and more in back.

You need two outlets willing to do the charge send - one that has the bag and one that takes your payment info in person. Stores set their own policies so some will not do them at all.

I got one, I got one! I found an outlet willing to do a charge send! Yea! :happydance: Now, what if I get it and don't like it?:huh: What if I return it and the white one and Coach decides to ban me forever?:rtr:

I'm getting freaked out!:upsidedown::girlwhack: I've got to stop reading about "the letters"!

I got one, I got one! I found an outlet willing to do a charge send! Yea! :happydance: Now, what if I get it and don't like it?:huh: What if I return it and the white one and Coach decides to ban me forever?:rtr:

I'm getting freaked out!:upsidedown::girlwhack: I've got to stop reading about "the letters"!

The white one is gorgeous but I can see why you need to return. I've been to the outlet 4 times in the last week:P! If anyone gets a "letter" it will probably be me since I blew my tax return on Coach bags with PCE and the outlet coupons.