Spring 2009 - A little peak

This was posted several weeks ago on Tano's site.... I avoid posting these here because there's no guarantee on any of these styles.

The colors are divine, however!!!!!

lilac isnt in the spring lineup, voodoo- tano did a test run of it for Spring 09 and canned it. They made a few dozen boogies with the yardage. I dont know if they sold them to some retailer or what. But if you want one I would email Tano to find out where you can get one and move quick!

Gah, I'm still trying to sort out all the late Fall/Holiday styles I love and now there are 6 more pages of pics?? If the Moving On Up gets made in caramel, it will be mine, that's all I can say for now. :love:

Ladies.. the pic I posted of 'movin on up' was in orange peel (if I am correct in assuming the first color posted at the top of the page is the color shown on the bag) not caramel. It's gorgeous though!

"DANCING WITH THE STAR" LOOKS LIKE A FUN BAG!!!
4130_l.jpg

Agreed... I just am not sure about the ripples/folds at the bottom? Not sure if it's just how it's photographed or if they are sewn in or what. Hmm... Beautiful though!

OMG... I cant believe this is already posted!!! Its not even SEPTEMBER yet!!!

Sorry, I am not able to provide any info on these bags yet, girls...

Poor Alex! I'm glad you posted that you don't know anything because otherwise you will/would get hounded I'm sure! We just love our Tanos and can't get enough! lol