ss08_marwarishawl.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 473
  • ss08_02marwarishawl.jpg
    ss08_02marwarishawl.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 910
  • ss08_01kanthashawl.jpg
    ss08_01kanthashawl.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 550
I LOVE the Soleil de Soie!! I haven't yet seen/noticed it in person yet but it;'s amazing!

I think a lot of these scarves are much more beautiful in person than even in Hermes' photos, by the way--most of the ones I've already seen (or bought :shame:smile: are amazing, but in these photos I agree that they don't have a lot of punch.
The ivory Marwari is absolutely stunning, for instance, as are several of the "elephant" ones (though many too bright for me). Indian Dust is also fabulous in person though I haven't sprung for it yet.
Oh yeah, and I also got a Marwari in pale blues, which I don't see in this round of photos yet. Lovely! Very understated and delicate. (And TY to my enabling helpers on that one!)

oh good. I have the Marwari in vanilla and really love it but was thinking of the black too but I think I will just get the cashmere shawl in black instead of another scarf in it.

yay! i can say I do not really love any colorway of the Fantasies Indiennes.....I do kinda like the black but I gotta see it.

The tealish turquoise astrology is nice but I don't know. I think a nice cherry red would have been amazing with that with the gold/yellow.

I am loving the gold Indienne Dust.

hopefully I will not get too many more since I have bought so many scarves on ebay lately. bad bad.

but that Marwari shawl in black, i love it.

^^ guccigal, you've got your wish. I just found out I missed one Astrologie. This is colorway 45.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001387S45.jpg
    001387S45.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,438
  • 001387S45_t.jpg
    001387S45_t.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,948
tods, thanks so much! there are some lovely scarves...like the mosaique ones and the astrologie...which ones above are the 70 cm? i find the size works better for me since i am terrible with tying scarves !

I haven't posted at all lately and, well, I must have heard the H siren song of Tods fab S/S 2008 post from across the wireless web because....wow. just when I said I have enough scarves . . . . I can't decide really. . . . they are all lovely! Thanks for pulling all of these for us Tods!

^^ whatever that's on the website I grabbed. I checked for all combinations, including numbers under and beyond those given (hence the 23).

The website rarely has pictures for all colorways of a design. It seems for some designs no pics will be available at all. Caparaçon may be one of them. Hopefully some one will post pics of 16 and 20 when their local boutique gets them.

thanks tods, incredible ! thanks for starting this thread and the others that helped to bring the 70x70 vintage & h'bird for the cashmere ones...

haven't seen the stocks in yet...