Spotted Rouge H Birkin....

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
I just saw this Rouge H Chevre 35 Birkin on Ebay: auction n° 320001399030 (sorry don't know how to post link:shame: ) It seems a good deal to me, legit seller and fair price....Just thought I'd point it out....:flowers:

DUNA....click on the URL and then "copy". Go back to wherever it is you want to put the link and then "paste". Hopefully, that should do it!
(took me awhile to figure it out....I'm not a computer whiz by any stretch of the imagination!!)

That bag is TDF and a REALLY good buy! 35cm Rouge H Chevre Birkin for $6,000 and change???? Yikes!

I'm with you there, Greentea. Amazing price and it's the real deal....chevre take color beautifully. I'll bet this baby looks stunning IRL!!!!

KB....the only thing I can say about this auction is that the seller hasn't taken pics that get close to the actual color of Rouge H. If you're not familiar with Rouge H you'd think this bag was Vermillion!

wait! Maybe Rouge H in Chevre looks brighter than say in Box or Chamonix????????

anyone?

KB....definately ask for more pics and express interest. I'd want better pics of the color....

Chevre has that slight sheen to it....it really grabs hold of color. This Birkin is really a beauty.....and the price is good for a 35cm in this leather!