Spontaneous purchase... Reveal!

riri23

Feb 11, 2016
On my way to New York, I was at the Narita Airport DFS and the sales associate brought out this beauty from the back...

Please say hello to my new Jumbo Crumpled Lambskin with So Black Hardware! I now own a total of four Chanel (Jumbo Black Lambskin GHW, Medium Black Boy RHW and Westminster Pearl in Black)

Attachments

• IMG_3962.JPG
    IMG_3962.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,372
  • IMG_3964.JPG
    IMG_3964.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,423
  • IMG_3965.JPG
    IMG_3965.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,422
  • IMG_3966.JPG
    IMG_3966.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,487
On my way to New York, I was at the Narita Airport DFS and the sales associate brought out this beauty from the back...

Please say hello to my new Jumbo Crumpled Lambskin with So Black Hardware! I now own a total of four Chanel (Jumbo Black Lambskin GHW, Medium Black Boy RHW and Westminster Pearl in Black)
Congratulations. It's so beautiful. Enjoy your weekend in NYC

Oh boy how lucky are you?!! Thought for sure the so blacks are completely sold out by now! If you are heading to NYC, then I look forward to more "spontaneous" purchase in the next few days perhaps :lol:

Reactions: marie132