Spoilt For Choice

VKD

O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hello everyone.

I'm afraid I'm not very sophisticated when it comes to posting so I don't know how to do a poll. But I looked in BV over the weekend and I'm dying to buy myself a new Veneta bag. But I can't decide between the red, green or coral. Red would go with most of my clothes but the green is so fresh and gorgeous and I feel drawn to it but what would it go with?

What do you think? Does anyone own the green?

Vx

What colour is most of your wardrobe made up of?

Personally, I think the Carmino is an awesome colour, which would make for a great classic bag which will wear well for years to come. :yes:

That said, if you are really drawn to the green, then you should def look into it, cos when you get a BV, you want to make sure that you will really love it!

I was just looking at the green and it is very pretty. I have several green bags (other brands) and I wear them all the time. Green looks good with denim, black and brown. I vote green.:tup:

I think the coral would stain and get dirty easier. I like green bags. To me they go with most colors except for red (Christmas effect). Do you wear a lot of red? On the other hand the carmino is tdf gorgeous too. I would go with what you're drawn toward, because, remember, you'll spend a lot of time just staring at it because it's so beautiful!

Green is the new black, no? It's my favourite colour, so I'd definitely go for it. However, if red or coral complement your wardrobe, they are absolutely gorgeous as well.

Red is lovely and is a neutral (unless u are wearing pink, lol). I usually go with either brown tones or black. Since the fall is coming would probably go with brown tones.:yes: