Splitsville! Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons

Wow I thought they had a solid relationship. That is too bad. Hopefully their business ventures won't suffer- doesn't everyone say not to mix work and relationships?

I'm going to have to side against Kimora on this one. Ever since I saw their Cribs epi where she claimed everything in the house was hers, her personality turned me off. However, I give them both respect for creating such successful business ventures.

I have been to their house. I know the previous owners who has a last name that also begins with S. It wasn't that hard to claim they did that all themselves. The house looked much better before Kimora made it tacky.

Russell's new beard- oops girlfriend.
*Gorgeous*

5.jpg

Sort of reminds me of Tom Cruise....watching his latest girlfriend/wife getting younger and younger...I guess these guys think they won't grow old if they hook up with women 20 years younger!

Originally Posted by BagLovingMom
So interesting! I have a friend who works in the music biz, she says that it's pretty well known that Russell is often involved with other men! Who knows!

Men? Oh my goodness gracious!!!

I'm sorry but I don't think his new gf has anything on Kimora! She looks rather bland to me.

Obviously, the relationship was not what it appeared to be. You never really know what went wrong or who was at fault, but as with any break up involving children it is sad.

I was wondering if anyone ever noticed how bad Kimora's neck looks? She is so young and she has the oldest looking neck. It has deep lines and like extra skin above and below the lines. It is funny because you know she is young, tall, slim etc., but it is hard to get passed that neck for me.

actually, i wasn't too surprised when kimora and russell announced their split. i've seen cribs when they were on, and the vh-1 special with them, and russell seemed annoyed by her. like some of his comments made to her seemed mean-spirited sometimes. do you think that other men would be intimidated to date her, because she is such a "diva?" ah, well.

abandonedimages said:
What!? Other men!? Do you mean. . .?

hee hee your poor young ears!! yes that's what I mean, the funny thing is that my friend has been saying that for years not just since the official split, that their marriage was a sham pretty much, who knows??!!

If you go by beauty I could see why Russell would be captivated by his new love. She is just adorable! Hey he is getting up there in age and to have a beauty like this one sure would keep you young!