Spinelli Killcollin - any opinions?

Tiare

zOMG sales!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hello all,

I have been planning a few jewelry purchases to celebrate some milestones, and a Spinelli Killcollin ring is at the top of my list. I tried one on at Barneys a few years ago when I was looking for unique wedding bands, but, it just didn't fit the bill. I do think it would be awesome worn on my index finger with my Cartier love and (soon-to-be-purchased) JUC.

Can anyone share advice or opinions of his rings? Long-term comfort? I know the bands can be different gauge sizes. Do they hold up well? Worthwhile purchase as far as fine jewelry goes, or do you think it will fade into obscurity?

Thanks in advance and would love photos if anyone wants to share :heart:

I wanted to revive this thread. I’m looking to purchase the Capricorn MX or the Solarium Mx. But I’m wondering if I should play it safe and just get a Cartier clash.
The first photo is solarium with a thicker band in the middle. The Capricorn has bands all in the same size.

How has everyone’s experience with the brand been? Is it worth it?
IMG_8932.jpegIMG_8928.jpeg
IMG_8931.jpeg

I wanted to revive this thread. I’m looking to purchase the Capricorn MX or the Solarium Mx. But I’m wondering if I should play it safe and just get a Cartier clash.
The first photo is solarium with a thicker band in the middle. The Capricorn has bands all in the same size.

How has everyone’s experience with the brand been? Is it worth it?
View attachment 5941800View attachment 5941799
View attachment 5941801

I had the clash ring (I lost mine like a week ago and I'm devastated) and I also bought a Spinelli "dupe" from etsy. It was like $30 but I wanted to see if I would want to invest in the Spinelli. Oddly for me, the etsy dupe turned me off the ring. It did not look as pretty as the photos, and the circles move around which may not make the ring look as nice.

I am holding hope that my clash will turn up somehow, but if after a few months, it doesn't, I will probably suck it up and repurchase. I don't wear a lot of jewelry except earrings so this was my first ring investment and I freaking loved it. I feel it's classic with some edge and I also have never seen anyone in real life with it.

I had the clash ring (I lost mine like a week ago and I'm devastated) and I also bought a Spinelli "dupe" from etsy. It was like $30 but I wanted to see if I would want to invest in the Spinelli. Oddly for me, the etsy dupe turned me off the ring. It did not look as pretty as the photos, and the circles move around which may not make the ring look as nice.

I am holding hope that my clash will turn up somehow, but if after a few months, it doesn't, I will probably suck it up and repurchase. I don't wear a lot of jewelry except earrings so this was my first ring investment and I freaking loved it. I feel it's classic with some edge and I also have never seen anyone in real life with it.
I hope you find your ring!

Reactions: planetcopacabana