Spice Girls' £1 million album

astripleila

Aug 25, 2007
The Spice Girls have used £1 million worth of jewels to decorate the cover of their greatest hits album.
The band - Victoria Beckham, Mel B, Emma Bunton, Mel C and Geri Halliwell - will release the LP later this year to coincide with their world tour, which starts in December.
A special one-off edition of the album will have the word 'SPICE' emblazoned across a white background with each letter decorated with a different gem, representing each of the girls.
The S is made from amber and represents Victoria, the ruby pink P represents Emma, Mel C's I is made from diamond, Geri's C is made from sapphire stones while the E is made from emerald and represents Mel B.
A source said: "The album cover is a nice touch. They wanted something simple and stylish and it's probably one of the most expensive album covers ever made."

Good. I want new Spice Girls songs. Hope the songs are actually good/melodic and not just some random crap they put together just to make some quick dough...like most of mainstream music today.

Good. I want new Spice Girls songs. Hope the songs are actually good/melodic and not just some random crap they put together just to make some quick dough...like most of mainstream music today.

i thought they were just releasing their greatest hits? will it contain new songs too?

I would love to see a picture of it.

Here is a picture of it..

Im not sure if those are real diamonds or just photoshop material

Anyhow.. its too bad the diamonds dont come with every cd purchase hahaha

spicegirlswhitehiresir6.jpg

i thought they were just releasing their greatest hits? will it contain new songs too?

From what i know.. the album will contain one or two new tracks.. The girls will be shooting a new video next month and the single will be released sometimes in late October/early November..I think they are hoping the single will hit the #1 spot just when they are embarking on their world tour..

There was an article i read a few days ago about Emma Bunton who was stressing out as she wasn't allowed to do heavy excercise by her doctors (she did C-section) and yet the pressure is on as the girls will be shooting their final video as a group

the song list has yet to be finalised.. but im rather certain it will include all their #1 singles..