speedy & toddlers

If you are asking if this would be a good bag to carry if you have a toddler I would say NO. You need a shoulder bag so your hands can be free. Just my experience. The Noe is a great bag to carry when you have kids.

I would have to agree with gillianna. I can't imagine having a handbag while trying to chase after a toddler. Most of the time, I just put what I needed in my pocket or diaper bag and didn't carry a purse.

I have two epi speedies, no real problems here, but I do have the straps for them in the bags just in case. ;) Depending on what we are going, I might select a shoulder bag, but the speedy works fine too.

It gets better when the kids get older, though. My speedy (25) is good for carrying a small jacket, some snacks and maybe a paperback. My life (and my son's) is in that bag!

I always use my speedies and I have a 2 year old. No they do not mix...its a pain in the butt!! But, I love my speedies so much, I just try and deal with it. I just bought a musette, which works great...hands free!!:smile:

I don't think they really mix very well. It's hard to chase someone and pick them up when you've got a hand held bag, though I've seen people with them and they look great. :smile: I've seen a lot of people with babies or toddlers hanging their speedies on their stroller handles and then running after their toddler. It depends if your toddler likes to sit in a stroller or will hold your hand or stay with you when walking. Otherwise, shoulder bag!