Speedy size always printed/stamped in leather tab?

Ennaira

Jan 5, 2014
Is it true that the size of a speedy is always printed or stamped in the leather tab with Louis Vuitton made in ... ? I've seen different things. A friend of mine has a speedy azur without the size printed in the leather tab and my speedy damier ebene does not have it either. The monogram ones I've owned had it all.. Now I am a little confused. Thanks a lot for your help!

Don't know about other ones, but I'd imagine all Speedy bags would have the number stamped under the tab. Mine has 25 but when I first looked I thought it wasn't there because it's barely noticeable.

I just noticed that my 2016 speedy 30 in the Damier Ebene print doesn't have the size stamped on the leather flap, does this mean is fake? I purchased the bag from trendlee...please help!!

Thank you!!

Attachments

• IMG_7646.JPG
    IMG_7646.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 765
  • IMG_7648.JPG
    IMG_7648.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 778
I just noticed that my 2016 speedy 30 in the Damier Ebene print doesn't have the size stamped on the leather flap, does this mean is fake? I purchased the bag from trendlee...please help!!

Thank you!!

An authentication concern (which this post is) can be addressed only on the Authenticate This LV thread, so long as you can provide the required info and photos required. If not, please consult a paid authentication service.