Speedy Shipping from Gucci.Com!

amyp

amytrixie
Apr 17, 2006
Wow! Gucci.com----
What a great company to order from! I ordered my new gorgeous Britt bag late last night (Sunday) and Gucci sent me an email this morning that the bag has already shipped today and gave me the tracking info plus said I could talk to a personal shopper there w/ any questions!
How cool is that?
It seems it's really worth it to order from official retail sites like these, the service is so great and prompt. Sure, you have a chance of getting a better deal on eBay but then you have to sorry about authenticity and when the seller will actually ship out the bag.
The peace of mind is worth the extra bucks. I will probably get it by Thursday at the latest. It is supposed to be a Christmas present from hubby to me --I hope I can leave it in the box till then but I DOUBT IT, ha ha!
Will post pix when I get it.
:graucho:

During the summer when they didn't immediately ship my bag I called them up to ask the status... My CS rep apologized and offered to drop my shipping charges and got my back shipped out that day. They really try their best online, and they offer returns on sale bags, whereas the stores sale bags are final sale.. I think I'm sticking to buying their stuff online if the price is good.

An update-
it is amazing! i checked the tracking and my bag will be delivered tomorrow
via UPS! I can't believe they are so efficient!
i just ordered this Sunday late evening -wow
and i picked just regular UPS ground shipping-although I must say i live on Long Island and it looks like the bag has been sent out fron NYC, so it really isn't going very far.
Had no idea I would get it this dream bag so soon-too cool

Question-should I carry it right away or box it and wait for Christmas+vacation?
:shrugs:

Pixie-
Thanks! that is my little girl who just turned three.
She hasn't shown any signs yet of inheriting my bag obsession--
her only bag so far is a Care Bears backpack!
Funny, I have a very cute Prada Jr. navy backpack that I wanted her
to use but my husband thinks it is ridiculous for a kid that age
to carry Prada.
Why?, I asked. It's just sitting in my closet, ha ha
Might as well get some use.

:roflmfao: