Speedy or Neverfull?

Either..lol..well Speedy was one of my fav bags and im thinking to buy speedy damier ebene 30.I dont mind to have 2 speedy coz its classic and for me,its a everday-bag.
It you want the shoulder bag with zipper,go for another style.I would vote for Totally Monogram canvas.

I have 2 speedy 30s and a NF and I love them all. When I first got them, I thought that I'd use the NF more. Turns out that I absolutely :heart: my damier speedy. It's become my go-to bag!

I agree with the other ladies....hate the neverfulll because of it's flopiness and it's just to open/accessible....always have a feeling it would make me a bigger target for a mugging. (LMAO) Don't really like the speedy though, because I'm not much for having a bag on my arm, and it doesn't fit comfortably on my shoulder. (some people can pull it off, but I'm not one of them) Also, I found my speedy to be too much of a catchall...hard to keep organized. Always digging through it to find what's in it. (size 30)

I don't have a totally bag, but this looks/sounds like a really good compromise of the two bags, has the security of the zipper closure, is slimmer and not so bulky, carried on the shoulder...all good points.....I think I would try that bag.

I think Neverfull is a little summery whereas Speedy is more for winter. But of course the color can make a difference. Neverfull is easier for shopping because it holds more and is more comfy to carry...