SPEEDY: KUSAMA or MON MONOGRAM?

Kusama.

1. If you ever want (or need) to sell it you won't have a problem
2. Mon mono is notorious for chipping (check out the clubhouse)
3. If the Kusama does happen to chip, it won't be as noticeable as the mon mono
4. Kusama is LE. It's going for $1900+ on ebay, so buying it new at the boutique for original retail price is great.
5. You can always get a mon mono later and the price doesn't increase that much, it went up $20 after the last increase.

Kusama, Kusama, Kusama!!

No I am not considering it just because it's limited edition. The art is slowly growing on me after these many months! I cannot stop looking at it from time to time on the internet. I am not sure how often I will be using it since proper outfits and occasions matter when matching such unique (and rather loud) purse. That is why I am still so unsure! :cry::cry:

I am going with mon monogram for that very reason. I had a lot of trouble finding things to wear with my blue kusama speedy. I sold it then was going to re-buy it and I decided not to and get the mon monogram since it's not as loud and still unique.

people literally stop me in the street to admire my kusama (and im in nyc, there are a lot of cool bags to admire here!) I've toyed with getting a mon mono for years but never quite took the leap. i vote kusama!

Mon Monogram ... i'm not crazy about the polka dots, i think it will be dated very quickly. but i still carry my Dentelle Speedy and my Multicolor Speedy and a lot of people on this forum think those are dated. so my advice is: get what you'll get the most use out of not because it's a LE but because you will carry it. what fits into your wardrobe and lifestyle best?

jadastormy said:
kusama.

1. If you ever want (or need) to sell it you won't have a problem
2. Mon mono is notorious for chipping (check out the clubhouse)
3. If the kusama does happen to chip, it won't be as noticeable as the mon mono
4. Kusama is le. It's going for $1900+ on ebay, so buying it new at the boutique for original retail price is great.
5. You can always get a mon mono later and the price doesn't increase that much, it went up $20 after the last increase.

Kusama, kusama, kusama!!

+1

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I went to the boutique today, the purses have already patina a bit and I didn't really like them with the dark handles. Plus the patten makes it tooooo hard to match outfits! Sooo I'll now definitely consider getting the Mon Monogram instead! HOWEVER, I did purchase something from the Kusama line... (I'm just obsessed with the print). Might do a reveal later!

Thanks again!! :smile: :smile: :smile: