speedy handle covers...?

Devonmusic

O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Hi all,
I was looking on ebay and came across two auctions from different sellers for speedy handle covers.. I was wondering how everyone feels about them? are they just silly? have you used them? does it help to keep the handles looking good etc? just curious!
I wasnt sure if I was allowed to post a link ( I am not the seller of either auctiion obviously LOL) let me know if I can post it so people can see what I am talking about.. if not you can search for speedy or speedy handle cover and I think it comes up ..

Hello, I just asked the same question but the question and answers now reside in another section. My other question is whether LV makes a luggage handle cover that could be substituted and used to cover the Speedy handles.. I see them on the Keepall 50, they are leather with a buckle. Also, somewhere on this website, someone posted another picture of a bag that had a handle cover, it looked like it would work for Speedy...It could relieve the very dark that seems to occur in the middle of the Speedy handle.

I'm not sure where to look for that now, it was the same Monogram leather. If you hear anything, or find it, I'd love to know.