Speedy floral, yay or nay?

Hello all! I have been waiting to order the loop gm, however I’ve been really pleasantly surprised by the floral speedy bandouliere! What do you all think? Is it too old lady or a beautiful bag?! Will I regret it? I’m only buying one. I have seen some pictures of the loop gm reverse where I loved it and others where I thought it was meh.
I think the speedy floral is gorgeous! I just love the colors. It doesn’t look too old lady to me. I would think about if it matches enough items in your wardrobe to get regular wear out of it. I like the loop gm reverse, but I think it looks a little too big for me. I wish they would release it in a smaller size.

I think the speedy floral is gorgeous! I just love the colors. It doesn’t look too old lady to me. I would think about if it matches enough items in your wardrobe to get regular wear out of it. I like the loop gm reverse, but I think it looks a little too big for me. I wish they would release it in a smaller size.
I think I love it too! I wear all sorts of colours etc so I’d just make it work, but I have the fear I’ll regret not getting go the loop. In some of the pictures I’ve seen of the loop there’s been a slouch to it that looks like it could cause canvas trouble eventually but I don’t know if that’s just me being a worrier!
I don’t like the floral speedy at all. But if you are buying the bag, only your opinion matters. Either you love it or you don’t and if you have to ask, perhaps it’s not the one?
This could well be the case! I don’t trust myself with vachetta, and don’t love the DE print so maybe that’s why I’m leaning towards this speedy. I may well have to hold off and see the loop!

Reactions: snibor
I was also pleasantly surprised by the Garden Speedy! :love: I have two thoughts about the choice. If you could only buy one of the bags my first thought is I would go for the Loop GM. I think the Loop is really a bag for years to use, won’t go out of style and is weather proof. The Garden Speedy is very gorgeous, but if you have to “make it work” I wouldn’t buy it as an only option. My second thought because I don’t know your whole collection. If you have enough decent classic weather proof bags it could be fun to go out of your comfort zone and go for the Speedy now! Good luck with your choice :flowers:

This is a great point! Most of my bags are black. Majority of my LV collection are:
Pochette Metis empreinte black
Mazarine pm empreinte black
Mazarine mm empreinte taupe
Pochette accessoires with multi Pochette strap and coin purse
Palm Springs mini
Eva monogram
I have some mulberry that I absolutely adore, a few alexas etc, prada mostly black and some Irish designers. I do feel like maybe the loop would have more longevity. Ok that really helped, I think the loop may win, if I can even get it!

I am interested in this bag, but I will wait until I see actual photos once it's released. In some pics it has lots of various colors, In the video foxylv posted, it looks mostly gold, so that may be the deciding factor. Not sure I want all that gold.

Good idea, seeing it in person is going to be the deciding factor! If I buy the speedy then the loop will definitely have to be forgotten about, so I think I’ll do the same as you and wait and see!