Speedy Empreinte .... Coming Soon!

I prefer the leather of the SC ... If it was between the mini cube and the SC I would go for the mini cube as I love the length of the strap on the cube. I would go for the cherry or corail SC PM;)

Yup, you're right.. the SC leather is way better although heavier.. But it's really gorgeous, both of them..:biggrin: Now, you're making me think again about the SC PM in cherry or red chanel hobo.. I love the corail too but I'm too scared of color transfer especially if I wear it with the strap. I'm having a hard time deciding if I should wait for the SC cherry (if they will really releasing this) or stick to the red chanel hobo. I can see myself wearing the chanel hobo as an everyday bag than the SC.. I'll be scared to carry the SC everyday and it's heavy too.. WWaaahh!! So hard to decide...:shucks:

In case the threads don't get merged, this was posted in the other one a few hours ago. (The lookbook thread) If you missed seeing it ~ it does look cute!

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1662670&stc=1&d=1333115157

Thanks Ishcat! That does look absolutely like a HG bag! I think I will drop lusting after the SC bag for this one, but what were LV thinking to make the bag only in 25 ?!!!! Don't they know 30 and 35 are the most popular ... strange ...
I'm guessing this bag is going to be over or about 2K price range .. not sure if I want to pay this for a 25 bag as I know it's gonna to be too small to be an everyday bag.

Hi if you don't mind me asking I would love to know what store your SA is from. I just called CS and they have no idea that the Empreinte Speedy is coming out. I would die for this bag and would love to be on the list for it as well.Thanks so much for your time :smile:
I got a call from my SA for her to break the news hot from the Store Managers' Conference in Florida ------ Speedy Empreinte will be released this Fall!

She also confirmed my credit card number. We have an arrangement to charge my card directly in items she knows that are on my list... And LEs that I will most likely love.

Oh boy!!! Time to fatten up my piggy bank!

this reminds me of the LE Watercolor Speedy (2008) issue: only the 35's were sold in the states and Europe, the 30's in Asia ... so many people here in the states were disappointed and really wanted the 30 but couldn't get one.

This is gorgeous. I am definitely getting one when it comes out.

Just a thought for those concerned about it being a 25. The Epi speedy in 25 is closer to a 30 & the 30 more of a 35. That may be the case here. The empreinte 25 may be more of a 30 size.

In any case, I can't wait.

Me too, TashaLV. Thanks for asking that. I called the LV Boutique here in Arizona and they ..... :smile::smile::smile:

Hi if you don't mind me asking I .......:smile:

Hi....I asked my SA yesterday if she will be comfortable for me to share their store location to have people call about this Speedy...and the answer I got is NO since they will not be able to a manage the wait list volume anyway. Each store has an "allotment" and will be best to spread out when hunting for LEs. Im sorry.....

However, some tips....I am from Manhattan and New Jersey......so try any of the bigger stores in this area.

However, my suggestions are as follows:

- Not everyone is forthcoming with this info since there is still a lot of unknowns.... No price, full color availabilities, sizes,etc. You may also get a " I don't know what that is all about" if you just walked in or placed a cold call.

-Work with your own SA....or start building a relationship with one. I only get these info because of them.

...tester

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the info. I was at 57 and 5th yesterday and asked about the speedy and they acted like I had 3 heads. I am going to take your advice and speak to some of the SA that I have a good relationship with.Again thanks for your help!!
Hi....I asked my SA yesterday if she will be comfortable for me to share their store location to have people call about this Speedy...and the answer I got is NO since they will not be able to a manage the wait list volume anyway. Each store has an "allotment" and will be best to spread out when hunting for LEs. Im sorry.....

However, some tips....I am from Manhattan and New Jersey......so try any of the bigger stores in this area.

However, my suggestions are as follows:

- Not everyone is forthcoming with this info since there is still a lot of unknowns.... No price, full color availabilities, sizes,etc. You may also get a " I don't know what that is all about" if you just walked in or placed a cold call.

-Work with your own SA....or start building a relationship with one. I only get these info because of them.

...tester

TashaLV said:
Thanks so much for the info. I was at 57 and 5th yesterday and asked about the speedy and they acted like I had 3 heads. I am going to take your advice and speak to some of the SA that I have a good relationship with.Again thanks for your help!!

You are very much welcome. Keep us posted and I hope you get your Speedy this fall!

mpctorres said:
I got a call from my SA for her to break the news hot from the Store Managers' Conference in Florida ------ Speedy Empreinte will be released this Fall!

She also confirmed my credit card number. We have an arrangement to charge my card directly in items she knows that are on my list... And LEs that I will most likely love.

Oh boy!!! Time to fatten up my piggy bank!

So the bag is definitely LE? :sad: