Speedy Empreinte .... Coming Soon!

Oh you have the wallet in the bronze? Lucky!! I was considering the speedy in this color but not sure how it will hold up to color trasnfer. How is your wallet holding up ? Any signs of color transfer from being in your bag? TIA :smile:

None. I am extremely pleased with my wallet! :smile: I say go for it if it is still available!

If any of the 25 owners could help me out and answers some questions?

- do you ever feel like the bags a tad small? Does it fit a long wallet, a small make up pouch, keys, phone and such? Is it a tight fit? I really like this bag but I keep going back and forth, thinking its a little small (or looks small on me). But it might be because I'm used to bigger bags and this might help me carry around less! I wouldn't get the 30 because I don't think it's a good cross body / shoulder bag in that size. Wish they made it in like a size 28!

- can you wear it in the crook of your arm like the mono speedy 30?

- any cons you realized after using / getting the bag?

Thanks!

hey guys

i'm thinking about getting a speedy empreinte 25 cuz i think it's so adorable. However, i wanna use it for college, so do u think it will fit my stuff?? or should i get the 30 ?

I think the 25 would be too small for school. The 30 at least you can put some of your lighter school stuff in it, the 25 looks like it'll only fit the necessities. But it is adorable! Having trouble deciding also!

If any of the 25 owners could help me out and answers some questions?

- do you ever feel like the bags a tad small? Does it fit a long wallet, a small make up pouch, keys, phone and such? Is it a tight fit? I really like this bag but I keep going back and forth, thinking its a little small (or looks small on me). But it might be because I'm used to bigger bags and this might help me carry around less! I wouldn't get the 30 because I don't think it's a good cross body / shoulder bag in that size. Wish they made it in like a size 28!

- can you wear it in the crook of your arm like the mono speedy 30?

- any cons you realized after using / getting the bag?

Thanks!

I completely went through the same thing before getting the empreinte 25. I agree that the 25 is best for cross body. You can definitely fit a long wallet, keys, small makeup bag, phone. It fits a surprising amount. You may have to pull something out to grab something at the bottom but that depends on how you pack it.

At first I thought I would have problems wearing it in the crook of my arm as the drop seems to be shorter then the canvas speedy. But I can wear it on the crook of my arm while I'm wearing a quilted spring jacket.

It's honestly is one of the best most beautiful bags I've ever had. The pros and beauty don't out weigh the cons