Speedy empreinte 25 or 30???

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Hi ladies , was wondering if you could help me decide on this very difficult decision . I went to the LV store today and tried on the speedy empreinte in Aurore size 25 and fell in love! But I have a toddler and was wondering if a 25 is big enough to hold everything needed. Any mommies out there use this bag to hold your kids stuff as well as yours? Any help would be appreciated. By the way I also tried on the 30, but since I'm only 5'2 / 125lbs this size looked kinda big on me ..please help !

I think 25 is great for cross body. Have you try putting everything you'd need in the 25? I think 30 would be too big if you plan to carry it cross body. Speedy 30 empreinte also is "bigger" than the canvas ones.

I wanted to put my stuff in the bag while in the store , but felt weird asking the SA. I should have just done it :/
Is the speedy 25 empreinte also bigger then the canvas speedy 25?

Don't feel weird, that's how you know if the size would fit all your needs. Yes, the speedy 25 empreinte is bigger than the canvas speedy. The zipper also opens down the sides so it's easier to get things in and out. If you feel the 30 is too big then it is.
I wanted to put my stuff in the bag while in the store , but felt weird asking the SA. I should have just done it :/
Is the speedy 25 empreinte also bigger then the canvas speedy 25?

Don't feel weird, that's how you know if the size would fit all your needs. Yes, the speedy 25 empreinte is bigger than the canvas speedy. The zipper also opens down the sides so it's easier to get things in and out. If you feel the 30 is too big then it is.

Great, thanks for the info :smile: