Speedy Decisions!

Dtrivi89

O.G.
Feb 3, 2013
Good morning ladies!

I'm on a bit of an LV bender! I just recently got my very first LV, DE NF GM!!!! Love her already! However, I know that I NEEDY A SPEEDY haha!

I am trying to decide on whether I want the classic Mono print or Damier Azur?

Also, should I go 30 or 35? Keep in mind I do love a bigger bag and I am 5'7" and 125 pounds....

Thanks ladies. I will be sure to do a reveal once I've got her!

Good morning ladies!

I'm on a bit of an LV bender! I just recently got my very first LV, DE NF GM!!!! Love her already! However, I know that I NEEDY A SPEEDY haha!

I am trying to decide on whether I want the classic Mono print or Damier Azur?

Also, should I go 30 or 35? Keep in mind I do love a bigger bag and I am 5'7" and 125 pounds....

Thanks ladies. I will be sure to do a reveal once I've got her!

Goodness me! I forgot to add, should I consider a Speedy B? I don't know if I would ever use it cross body with the long strap...is it worth the extra $$$$???

Mono is good! Because you have de and if you don't get mono print you will "NEEDO MONO" lol. You'll prob feel the same about azur but will likely hold off from purchasing a little longer if you got the mono. As for 30 or 35, since you're carrying the gm NF I would go with 35. I have a 35 (same height as you) and it looks proportional to my body BUT I hardly carry her since I'm not a big bag girl. Since you are, I think that size would be great for you :biggrin:

I love my 35 speedyBs (I have both prints). I used to have a 25 regular years ago and after a while, found it too small. I then got a regular 30 and loved it and found that I didn't use it often because it was awkward to carry, even though I loved the shape of the speedy. I now have the speedy b in 35 and think this is "my" perfect bag. I see so many classic speedies for sale and people saying they are selling the classic speedy in order to buy the speedyB, so in that respect, the $300+ dollars is worth it since you will probably lose a couple hundred bucks if you decide to sell. In regards to the way it looks as a cross body... I think everyone has their own opinion, because I think cross body bags should be big (since I am used to messenger bags).

Mono 35 speedy b. I have two speedy 35's without the strap and I don't use them as often as my B. I like the way the strap looks hanging even if I'm not carrying it on my shoulder.