Speedy damier I need pics

melina

Mar 6, 2006
I want to be sure before bying (next sunday, a lot of time!): someone has pics of speedy damier?
Thanks a lot!
melina
p.s. ...It's my first LV damier: can dress the damier with the canvas accessoires I have? :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
side of the sea
www.myspace.com
i don't think the damier speedy is out yet...other threads say anytime between april and fall 2006. since they're coming out so soon, LV closed the special order list. so soon, but not by sunday. :smile:

Mar 1, 2006
The damier speedy is not yet out in LV shop....incase you can't wait for it & order 1 from online store (not eluxury.com) pls beware the fake one. Here is the pix I've found in a fake bags shop:

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Northern Virginia
candiceluvblythe said:
The damier speedy is not yet out in LV shop....incase you can't wait for it & order 1 from online store (not eluxury.com) pls beware the fake one. Here is the pix I've found in a fake bags shop:
Dont buy from any online store other than Eluxury or a My Poupette buyer on ebay. If not your more than likely going to end up with a big fat fake.

misshippo

Mar 9, 2006
woowoo.. JUNE 2006!!! If there is a reservation list- get on it. I wonder if this speedy will be sold out ...