Speedy Bandouliere 20

Just wanted a video by a CA on the lead time for Speedy 20. She said it is currently still orderable, but the lead time is now 6-9 months. She also said if you want this bag to try and place a pre-order because eventually it won't be elidable for ordering at all (?).....she didn't mention a price increase, I got the feeling it won't be a permanent edition at this point.
She also mentioned trying to walk into a store and get one will be difficult because CAs have a wait list and they are almost always sold as soon as the bag arrives.

Just wanted a video by a CA on the lead time for Speedy 20. She said it is currently still orderable, but the lead time is now 6-9 months. She also said if you want this bag to try and place a pre-order because eventually it won't be elidable for ordering at all (?).....she didn't mention a price increase, I got the feeling it won't be a permanent edition at this point.
She also mentioned trying to walk into a store and get one will be difficult because CAs have a wait list and they are almost always sold as soon as the bag arrives.
How do you place a pre-order? Only through a CA? Or can you do it online?

My CA can’t place an order for me either. She told me it will be seasonal, but she thinks they might get more stock in the next few month.

I always thought the strap would be too short on me, but I tried on Alma BB with same strap yesterday. The strap was perfect for both crossbody and shoulder carry. Now I’m tempted.. hard.

But it seems to be very difficult to get hold of this bag. I don’t know if I should start hunting for it. My hunting for PA just done few weeks ago, I’m not ready for another one :lol:

Check out Fashionphile which has several listings for speedy 20 (both pink and black). Some listed for over $3k!
I saw that :sad: I still debate this bag just because I love big bags.....but it's so cute and the one I was able to get the second time is perfect.....and if I were to send it back, I don't know I'd get it again at retail. I get that LV raised their prices (and items are hard to come by online and in store) so FP can ask for more, but I really think they are pushing it with their prices lately.

Hi everyone! I haven’t bought an LV bag in over 10 years but really loved the speedy 20 and was able to get my hands on one thanks to this forum! I was so excited but when it arrived, I saw that the handles are slightly misaligned and not parallel with each other. One handle is about 2mm or so off, you can see the picture that one handle is stitched slightly lower than the other handle. I also noticed that one handle is also slightly higher than the other handle because it was stitched closer to the zipper, again probably about 2mm or so. These issues don’t affect the functionality of the bag (but we’re not really buying these bags just for functionality), and you can’t really see the discrepancies unless it’s pointed out, but now I that see them I can’t unsee them either. Are these flaws to be expected for a hand assembled bag? Again, it’s my first LV in over 10 years so I don’t know if this is the quality I should expect these days. Thanks for any thoughts and whether I should return it. I know if I return it, it’s unlikely I’ll find another one anytime soon. :-s

Attachments

• 07EB8C35-430B-4452-AE93-F42866DC8132.jpeg
    07EB8C35-430B-4452-AE93-F42866DC8132.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 94
  • EED432DD-20DC-41AF-B3DF-72BA4DA90C9A.jpeg
    EED432DD-20DC-41AF-B3DF-72BA4DA90C9A.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 99
  • B4010DB4-7E94-47DD-9EC6-2B9112AFE7B1.jpeg
    B4010DB4-7E94-47DD-9EC6-2B9112AFE7B1.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 96