Speedy B owners --- what year is was your bag made and how is the quality?

Mine is the Speedy B DE 2014 and it's been very good. I'm not too gentle with it and all I see is a little rubbing on the bottom corners and the expected slight wrinkling of the crossbody strap.

Speedy B 35 DE and mono. Both 2011 and I have used these (alternating) everyday exclusively since 2011. The DE looks brand new still and the mono has nice patina and minor signs of wear only on the vachetta. Great quality. I have a galleria too that I am hanging on to, but have not used this since getting my speedys. I feel the speedy is the only LV I need/want. I have sold all other LV purses because I get bored of them. The speedy is a classic I will never part with.

Reactions: luvprada
My mono Speedy B is from 2011, and DE from 2015, the 2011 has thicker canvas and they're both wearing nicely, no tarnishing on the hardware, and no corner wear but I rotate a lot and keep them in their dustbag when not in use. So far so good!

I have a speedy b 30 in de (2012) it's a crazy workhorse bag. I purchased the same model for my mom (2015) but when I compared the two I noticed the canvas was thicker on my 2012 model compared to the new 2015 model. The handles were also thicker and more shiny on the 2012. The 2015 seemed more matte and slightly thinner. Long story short, we ended up returning the new model and are probably going to find a preloved one.

Mine is mono 35 made and purchased in 2012. The quality is great no tarnishing of the hardware. I do notice a difference in the canvas of my 2012 bags and my newer bags. Still the quality is good no complaints.