Speedy B 25 VS Palm Springs Mini VS Alma bb ? :

• Speedy B 25

Votes: 40 50.6%
  • Palm Springs Mini

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Alma BB

Votes: 14 17.7%

• Total voters
I love the PSM. How it has versatility to wear crossbody or as backpack and it fits nice and snug to my body however, I struggle with the opening at times it is like a Jenga puzzle fitting my things in perfectly. I usually have a cles, key fob, iPhone plus and a victorine compact wallet and it is a snug fit.

Speedy B 25 is gorgeous and a classic IMO. Yes the opening is small but in comparison to the other 2 bags I find it to have the same challenges. The Empreinte version has a larger opening if that is important to you since the zipper goes down the edge of the bag. Speedy 25 sticks a little too far off my body but I still love it.

Finally Alma BB is beautiful but I could not get past how the crossbody stop attaches to the handles and pulls them in different directions when worn. The handles lift from the bag slightly but it Is enough to drive me crazy so she was a return for me. I found her opening, although narrow to not be an issue at all.
I hope some of this info helps!

Thank you all! I ordered a speedy B 25 In DA for now, I owned a speedy 30 before and I sold it just a few days, because it was way too big and without a strap it’s now kinda an issue. Since last year I am a mother of a son, so I wanted a crossbody option also the bag shouldn’t be „too small“ so I can easily fit a few things also for my son inside. I just watched a review for the PSM and a women even put a switch inside so that was a PRO for me :biggrin:
I will buy the PSM for sure sometime!! But I will wait now for my speedy 25 B :heart:

Love to you all! Helped me a lot!

So I got my Speedy B 25 but I am not sure if I will keep it, on Wednesday I got an appointment at LV. So I might end up returning it and buying a PSM, I feel like the canvas bottom is so thin Compared to my old speedy DE from 2015.But the price got so much higher.

Alma BB is such a chic, timeless bag that can be dressed up or down. For a small bag it really holds all of the essentials with a little room to spare. I absolutely love this bag and carry it often. The hardware is stunning and substantial. It’s polished- looking, yet not to dressy to wear with the most casual of outfits. It never fails to draw compliments.

Reactions: beautycase
I have both alma bb, and PSM, would choose alma bb between the two. The epi alma is an iconic handbag, timeless design, and also way more versatile than PSM. PSM is prone to more quality issues compared to a simpler design like alma. I also find alma bb to be much easier to use (easy access to things, better strap, can be handled on the crook of your arm) unlike the PSM, whose straps I do not enjoy much, and you need to constantly pull the canvas towards your body to take some things out, but overall PSM is a cute bag too. Very much fun with some outfits.
Speedy B 25 is of a very different sizing from these two, i recommend speedy b 25 for a work bag, or a travel bag, but alma bb or psm is better option for weekends and as a running errands bag.

I have both alma bb, and PSM, would choose alma bb between the two. The epi alma is an iconic handbag, timeless design, and also way more versatile than PSM. PSM is prone to more quality issues compared to a simpler design like alma. I also find alma bb to be much easier to use (easy access to things, better strap, can be handled on the crook of your arm) unlike the PSM, whose straps I do not enjoy much, and you need to constantly pull the canvas towards your body to take some things out, but overall PSM is a cute bag too. Very much fun with some outfits.
Speedy B 25 is of a very different sizing from these two, i recommend speedy b 25 for a work bag, or a travel bag, but alma bb or psm is better option for weekends and as a running errands bag.
Very honest and insightful. I had quality issues with PSM both times I ordered it and didn’t quite like how I had to stack things in the bag. Luckily, I was able to get my hands on Multipochette accessories so exchanged it for PSM...no regrets.

I have all 3. Epi alma bb, Reverse psm and speedy b in DE. I enjoy using them all. They all have something that the other doesn't have and have their uses wether casual or a bit dressier. So it's nice having the choice and options when needing a functional little bag. Eventually you may end up with all 3. :biggrin:

Reactions: Swathi and Raaz
Very honest and insightful. I had quality issues with PSM both times I ordered it and didn’t quite like how I had to stack things in the bag. Luckily, I was able to get my hands on Multipochette accessories so exchanged it for PSM...no regrets.
Thanks, I had to exchange two PSMs before I could find the one I have. Even the one I kept is now having some glazing issues after very light use a few times.