Speedy Arrived...no pics...

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Mini Lin 30. Like Wow. I am sooo in love with this bag. With vernis accents, I especially like the perle, too fabulous, but also with framboise, and pomme in addition to perle. The vernis compliments the sheen of the mini lin, so classy and understated and also feels so carefree compared to my vernis... the speedy style, well, now I finally understand why everyone adores their speedys. Am using her today with Perle cles attached.

The MC heart looks terrible with it, the two fabrics fight each other, IMO vernis is a much better compliment to Mini Lin... MC heart will be great inside, just not out...

Anyhoo... will post pics when possible! Have a fabulous day, I know I am with my new speedy:yahoo:

Mini Lin 30. Like Wow. I am sooo in love with this bag. With vernis accents, I especially like the perle, too fabulous, but also with framboise, and pomme in addition to perle. The vernis compliments the sheen of the mini lin, so classy and understated and also feels so carefree compared to my vernis... the speedy style, well, now I finally understand why everyone adores their speedys. Am using her today with Perle cles attached.

The MC heart looks terrible with it, the two fabrics fight each other, IMO vernis is a much better compliment to Mini Lin... MC heart will be great inside, just not out...

Anyhoo... will post pics when possible! Have a fabulous day, I know I am with my new speedy:yahoo:

Congrats! Great to hear good reviews! I am considering this bag as my next speedy and just happy to hear you like it! :smile: