speedy arm :)

i have a question for all you with speedys... does it hurt your arm after a while? haha i think the speedy is such a cute bag and i've been wanting to get one, but i usually carry my bags on my shoulder and i'm not sure how my elbow is going to feel about this! :shrugs: i've tried the bag on at the store, but that was only briefly and it was empty. i'd love some feedback. thanks!

nope. doesn't hurt at all. i've walked around with mine christmas shopping, at school, at disneyland, universal studios, and legoland with no pain or soreness at the end of the day.

well, i always have lots stuff ... so yeah, tends to heavy on my arm and worse when i have lots of shopping, but dont think it hurts me yet ... mine is epi 30 ... so its even heavier than mono or damier

Actually, it does not hurt at all. I never thought about this when I bought mine. And I'm glad I didn't think about it, or I would think the same thing. But I think if you put too much things in it - it might hurt over hours at a time. But I used mine a lot since I got it, and hasn't hurt my arm.

I love my speedy - no problem with my arm and actually my shoulders and back love me know (no more heavy shoulder bags and no more constantly tugging at one when it falls off my shoulder). I love my speedy!