Speedy 35 origin

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
For those of you that have this size, where was yours made and which country did you acquire it in?

I am contemplating perhaps a 35 might be a good option for me if I can't find a 30 made in France.

TIA!

How do you check the origin?? <<<sorry if it's a silly question.

I just received my epi speedy 35, and it just says made in france on the outside tag thing. Is that it then, or should I look for the origin elsewhere??

I'm trying to find out all the datecode, origin, and any other hidden engravings I might not know about to re-sell it on ebay (afraid I might miss something). Thanks in advance!!!

Lyn2005 said:
How do you check the origin?? <<<sorry if it's a silly question.

I just received my epi speedy 35, and it just says made in france on the outside tag thing. Is that it then, or should I look for the origin elsewhere??

I'm trying to find out all the datecode, origin, and any other hidden engravings I might not know about to re-sell it on ebay (afraid I might miss something). Thanks in advance!!!
Whatever country is stated on the outer leaf is where it was made. So in your case it was made in France. I have a Speedy 35 that is made in U.S.A

sw0pp said:
is your epi speedy a special order?

Does an A4 file fit into a Speedy 35 without problems?

Epi speedy measures almost 35 even though the official size is 30! Here is what I mean:

Attachments

• pict23733ed.jpg
    pict23733ed.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 51