Speedy 30b and babies

Does anyone use this bag with a baby as their only bag? I have a 9 month old do you think I could use this for his things as well?
It really depends on how much you tend to carry for yourself as well as how much you plan to carry for him. I personally see it being a tight fit though, unless you have a diaper bag to carry the bulk of you son's essentials and keep the Speedy primarily for yourself.

I do! After my baby turned 9 months old I ditched the diaper bag. I am a light packer. Usually just a wallet, mini pochette, a cles, and my phone for me. I put some diapers, wipes, a toy, and a well contained snack in too. I breastfed so I didn't need to worry about bottles leaking. It worked well. I switched back and forth between the Speedy B 30 and a NF MM.

I do! After my baby turned 9 months old I ditched the diaper bag. I am a light packer. Usually just a wallet, mini pochette, a cles, and my phone for me. I put some diapers, wipes, a toy, and a well contained snack in too. I breastfed so I didn't need to worry about bottles leaking. It worked well. I switched back and forth between the Speedy B 30 and a NF MM.
Exactly this.