Speedy 30 owners: love it?

Never had an organiser full stop, but the bottomless-ness doesn't really bother me, it's usually just my keys I have problems with, but that's pretty much the same with all my bags, big and small. I definitely couldn't handle a smaller speedy and anything bigger, I'd be likely to stuff to the brim anyway

Love mine, especially with the long strap there are so many options. I use a purseket in mine which gives some structure to the sides while organizing my stuff.

I must confess that I sold my Speedy b 30. I loved this Bag but I hate the shoulder straps, when I wanted to carry it crossbody. Only handheld it was ok. I bought yesterday the Turenne PM and I love the straps and the way how you can open the Bag. I am a very practical girl. 😉

I must confess that I sold my Speedy b 30. I loved this Bag but I hate the shoulder straps, when I wanted to carry it crossbody. Only handheld it was ok. I bought yesterday the Turenne PM and I love the straps and the way how you can open the Bag. I am a very practical girl. 😉

Hi there, is Turenne saggy or sturdy on the bottom? TIA.

I have the speedy B 30, love it for weekends with the furbaby inside. I also have the speedy b 35 for travels. The 25 was just too small for me. I only use my ipad mini as base shaper for my 30. I carry only the essentials, cles, wallet, phone and a small pouch for lip gloss and small brush. HTH.