Speedy 30 or Batignolles - horizontal

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Girls

My husband is considering buying me a gift for our anniversary....which one do you recommend......

anyone have the batignolles horizontal - Could you carry a 12" notebook in it?

Thanks for your advice?

2. The Batignolles Horizontal is the perfect size for carting around a notebook and a bunch of other stuff :smile:

3. Both are marvelous. You can definitely fit a 12" laptop inside the BH.

4. I have both (well, the speedy is a 25, but it's close). I love the speedy, but it is sometimes a nuisance to have a hand-held bag. The BH fits nicely on my shoulder, and it is quite roomy. I don't worry about an even patina on the BH as much because I don't have to carry it in my hand. But, I do sometimes worry about my bag being open all the time. If you want to carry office/school supplies, then I would go with the BH (and the sag is not as much of an issue). I can fit a regular spiral notebook in mine. I hope this helps!

5. I would prefer the batignolles as it leaves your hands free. A good thing especially with children.

6. if you need to fit a notebook in it or like shoulder bags, bh is the way to go. i prefer my speedy. the fact that the bh didn't have a zipper bothered me to no end and i prefer handheld bags in general. the bh kind of looked funny on my frame for some reason...probably b/c i'm not used to carrying a shoulder bag. they're really two different bags for two different sets of needs.

7. You are so right - perhaps I NEED both......hhehehehehe;)

8. I say go for the Batignolles. I ordered the Speedy 25 and thought it was too small, then I ordered the 30 and thought it was too big. Then I decided maybe the shape and the fact that it's handheld wasn't for me, so I got the BH and I've been really happy with it. I still think the Speedys are nice. I just don't know if they're for me. I love the BH. You can fit a ton of stuff, and you have easy access to everything.

9. the batignolles is fabulous! i love it. i say go for the batignolles! :smile:

10. If you plan on using the bag to carry a laptop, get a BH.

11. I prefer a shoulder bag. Like Tammy said, the size of the speedys was an issue for me too. My next bag will be a BH!

12. I love the fact that my BH is a shoulder bag! And that's a plus, because it's hands-free.:biggrin:

13. If you want to fit the notebook, go with the BH. Other than that, Speedy!!!

14. I have both and if I had to choose only one...well, I'd cry! Seriously though, sounds like the batignolles is right for you if you need to carry a 12" notebook. It is gorgeous and roomy. You really can't go wrong!

15. thanks Girls....I will go with the BH.....YAHHOOOOO

Can't wait for my bag....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice