Speedy 30 as my "foundation" bag?

Meifa

you came to me
Mar 12, 2006
I'm thinking of buying a Speedy 30 in classic monogram as an everyday/foundation sort of bag. Right now I'm carrying a blue check Burberry tote which I love, but it seems a little too "springy" to carry year-round. I really like the shape and "idea" of the Speedy. It's just such a classy looking style, etc. And I know I can keep it forever, but a little piece of me says to save my money for a Balenciaga. >_> But! The Speedy's price is a lot better than a bbag. :x

Ah, decisions decisions! Lord knows I'm totally wobbly to begin with.

Exact same dilemma I'm having!
I was saving up for a black city bbag, and then I fell in love with the speedy 30...and its about half the price as the bbag! I think I'm gonna sidetrack myself a little, get the speedy first, and then continue with the bbag...I think the speedy would work better in summer then the black bbag, no?

Go for the speedy first then save for the b-bag (which I love too)
I am saving for a speedy right now, I like to buy the classics that you can use all the time first and then get other fun things.

If you're looking for a particular color B-bag that's not white or black, you should get the B-bag now since most colors are discontinued after the season. You can always get the speedy 30 anytime.