Speedy 25 owners...

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
How do you store your Speedy 25 in its dustbag? The dustbag is tiny! Do you unstuff it and fold it? Mine looks like a stuffed pig!

Thank you!

Attachments

• dustbag.jpg
    dustbag.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 83
  • dustbag2.jpg
    dustbag2.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 66
  • dustbag3.jpg
    dustbag3.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 67
I have a bigger dust cover, I bought one off ebay because my alma didnt fit well in it bag. So i got a bag for a paino i think and used it for my alma and the alma bag for the speedy 25.
You can find them on ebay just get a size or two bigger. When my is stored its stuffed with an old bedsheet to keep shape,

I hava a 35 and 40 and both came with the drawstring bag and you can store them unfolded in it. I had pics of it up in other threads but again, I don't own the 25.

So everyone who owns a Speedy 25 is given a tiny dustbag? Why don't they just provide us with a larger dustbag? I just thought I got a defective one!

So it's suppose to be small? Do your bags fit into the dustbag like mine?

I store mine unfolded in its dustbag, just like your 2nd picture. However, I have it entirely in the dustbag with nothing sticking out.

edit: My dustbag is much bigger than yours though, maybe the newer Speedys have smaller dustbags? Mine was made in 2003.

my damier speedy 25 have a flap dust bag that suits unfolded speedy perfectly.

bought a pre-owned speedy cerise, i don't think she gave me the original dust bag for it. but the size is exactly the same as that of my damier speedy.