Speedy 25 (Mono) as a makeup bag?

Janos614

O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Do you guys think the Speedy 25 would be too large as a makeup bag (not for everyday, of course, but if I ever need to haul my entire makeup and brush collection?)? I know the trouville is designed for this purpose, but I think that with a purseket, it might work. Thoughts?

The best would be the Nice cosmetic case ! :yes:

p10503824_ph_hero.jpg

Haha.. yeah, the price tag is pretty hefty. But I think it's worth it in the end, Speedy just isn't meant to be so useful as a makeup case - like, the whole not zipping around and everything getting jumbled up inside would be annoying !

This is cute! Does anyone have this?

Here is the ELux description:

Spontini $660.00
The Spontini is a chic, modern bag perfectly suited for city or travel. Hidden inside the elegant, squared silhouette are pockets and elasticized holders for keeping your beauty essentials nicely organized and within reach.
  • Monogram canvas with natural cowhide trim and golden hardware
  • Washable lining
  • Removable shoulder strap
  • 8.3" L x 8.1" H x 3.4" W

Attachments

• Spontini.jpg
    Spontini.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 62
Maybe if you had something like a pursket in there so you can find stuff?? Otherwise I think it would be too hard to dig stuff out of the bag all the time.
Love the bag Ayla posted:P. That one would be my pick if I could afford it.

What about the Deauville? It's just a larger version of the Trouville..
$1050-
This soft beauty case is specially designed to keep beauty products perfectly organized. With pockets and holders for bottles, cosmetics, and toiletries. Includes a matching leather ID holder.
  • Monogram canvas and natural cowhide
  • Golden metal hardware
  • Washable fabric lining with large pouch pockets for makeup and four elastic holders for bottles
  • Full double-zip closure
  • Comfortable leather handles
  • Open outside pocket
  • Padlock
  • 14" L x 11" H x 6" W
p10260754_ph_hero.jpg