Speedy 25 in Epi leather

patchouli

duchesse de mode
Oct 24, 2006
hello everyone :smile:
I ordered a black speedy 25 in epi leather and hopefully it should arrive tommorow. Im now worrying that its going to turn out to be too small, because im not much of an expert with speedy sizes. Can someone please help me out or show me a pic of it because im really confused.:confused1:
I already have a damier speedy in 25 but when i measured it the measurements on the LV site were smaller on the epi one.
Anyway, to make a long story short.. please post pics of it if you've got one and any additional info would be appreciated.
Merci :shame:

Congrats I want a black epi speedy 25. My husband is playing games with me!!! lol I think you will like the size. Its a lil bit bigger than the mono/damier speedy.

THe 25 is the same size as the regular Damier/Mono 30. Only difference I find is that it is a little harder to get in and out of then the canvas bags (maybe because the leather is more structured, etc.)

the material is a little stiffer than the regular mono.
upside=keeps better shape
downside=just slightly harder to get in and out of

not a big deal though, nothing to keep you from loving your new little girl!

I doubt the speedy 25 would be too small...unless you are very tall...

I'm 5 foot even, and I just got an epi speedy in the mail today...I'm debating whether it's a bit big for me!!!