Speed-ies (:

I agree that the azur 25 would be great for you..cute and fresh looking. It may get dirty quickly though if you are carrying it to school every day.

My sister is 14 and adores the mono speedy 25 and it looks perfect on her. If you are worried about having too much mono, then maybe get the regular damier 25. Super cute design, low maintance and very useful.

Good luck and let us know what you decide!!

It a tough choice between the azur and monogram!! I think if i HAD to choose one, i'd get the monogram since its a classic and i dont mind people thinking its a fake but it really depends on what you are looking for right now. Heres the difference as I see it: The azur is still really exclusive and very very people have one (though it doesnt seem that way on tPF *chuckles*) so you may be one of the first to have the latest and greatest from lv sort of like a trend setter. It also is youthful, lively, and wonderful for summer. The mono is more classsic, age-old elegance. It had been "in" and chic for the last 30 years or so and it probably will continue to be that way. But, many many many people already have one. HTH a bit.

Wow! A 13-year old carrying an lv daily for school! I cant imagine what kind of school you must go to! *shocked* That aside, I would've loved an LV when I was 13. Well, actually i dont know if i wouldve known the value and splendor of it at that age but i still wish i had one when I was that young to enjoy through the rest of school.

it all depends on your bag etiquette..if you are one of those people who bang their bag around and toss it, then i say get the damier 25 speedy, woory free. if you get azur or mono you have vachetta to contend with. the handles will look like u attached them to a mud flap if you toss it around with wild abandon. so it all depends n how you treat the bag. if you are careful with your bags then go for the azur 25