Special Thanks To: ******** & Miss Roshy - I Just got my bag *Loves*

Thank you all :biggrin: I am extremely fortunate to have revived their help.... If anyone is interested in miss roshy 's latest Chanel arrival
Please PM me or (********) she's the sweetest SA ever

Dimensions
Size (Inches): 6.00" (L) X 2.00" (W) X 4.00"(H)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all :biggrin: I am extremely fortunate to have revived their help.... If anyone is interested in miss roshy 's latest Chanel arrival
Please PM me or (********) she's the sweetest SA ever

Dimensions
Size (Inches): 6.00" (L) X 2.00" (W) X 4.00"(H)

Very sweet of you, but LOVE.chanel I am not a SA! Just a Chanel lover like yourself, that enabled you to find your perfect Chanel treasure! I love to pass on the information of SA's that can help others find what they are looking for :smile:

Xo
********.....a fellow TPF member and Chanel lover!

LOVE.chanel said:
Hi all,
Would like to share my latest purchase, the most coveted chanel boy chateau ! and thanks to x a.k.a ******** and miss roshi NM SA

I managed to find the impossible, i don't know how to thank you 2 enough!
but here it is :biggrin:

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY, CHANEL MADE

Very classy and chic bag
Congrats

Very sweet of you, but LOVE.chanel I am not a SA! Just a Chanel lover like yourself, that enabled you to find your perfect Chanel treasure! I love to pass on the information of SA's that can help others find what they are looking for :smile:

Xo
********.....a fellow TPF member and Chanel lover!

hi ********
so sorry >< i wanted to write; if anyone is looking for an extremely devoted SA (Miss roshy), they should contact us..
and yes shes the sweetest ever...

but i guess i was replying over my iphone and i missed out many words
haha!!

Hi Guys

I'm new to this forum and i'm trying to find/ buy the Chanel Boy Chateau Limited Edition Blue with Gold Trimmings for my gf as a surprise but can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where i could buy it from? I'm from Sydney, Australia and about a month ago was in LA, Vegas and NY but they were all sold out.

Could anyone help me out? I'm trying my luck here. Thanks!