Special Orders

Hi Izzy, yes still loving my WG necklace & bracelet! For me, the combinations that 10 + 5 allows is perfect; I don't think I would want or need a 20 motif at all.
One thing to consider is the weight. My 10 motif all WG weighs 37g and my 20 motif MOP weighs 52g. Whilst it may not sound or feel much when picked up by hand, you do notice the difference when it is around your neck! Try out the YG or RG versions in store if you can.
I often wear the necklace with my WG pave earrings, which is as blingy as I get. They look great together.
If you're considering other 'off the shelf' purchases, I do tend to wear my 20 WG chalcedony more often than the MOP one. I absolutely love it, the colour & striations are beautiful.
Now just need to convince DH to buy me the single row perlee bangle! Judging by one of the other threads, I'm not the only one to fall in love with that piece. I've been a very good girl, honest! :biggrin:

Thank you so much for your insight! It was really helpful. Interestingly enough the chalcedony 20 motif was the 1st VCA piece that I fell in love with but I purchased the 16 magic instead which has chalcedony/mop-grey & white. I absolutely hear what you are saying in regards to the weight as I really feel the weight my 16 magic when I wear it, so I need to ponder the weight factor of the 20 motif white gold. And I think that you are correct in that I should try on the yellow gold version to see how I feel about the weight, I'll be in Paris in November so I'll try to stop by the boutique. Good luck on adding the perlee bangle to your collection, I adore the perlee bangles and considered purchasing as well, but I stopped myself as I can't seem to wear bracelets/bangles. I have a mental block and until I get over that block, I've told myself no more bangle purchases.

Thank you again!

Reactions: JulesB68
I am a newbie here. I went to the store today and they have made to order items available such as the 5 motif grey MOP with PG that I am interested in. Is that different than a special order. Is this “made to order” something new?

Reactions: surfer and baghagg
I am a newbie here. I went to the store today and they have made to order items available such as the 5 motif grey MOP with PG that I am interested in. Is that different than a special order. Is this “made to order” something new?
You mean they had one for sale or they said they can make them for you with a wait time?

He offered to make one with a 6 month wait time.
I am not a veteran but from what I know yes you can order a few things with pg or other metal combination and pay around 30% to 40% more but it would be something they don’t offer in their usual lineup. I have something in gmop and it’s super pretty with pg:smile:

I am not a veteran but from what I know yes you can order a few things with pg or other metal combination and pay around 30% to 40% more but it would be something they don’t offer in their usual lineup. I have something in gmop and it’s super pretty with pg:smile:
Yes, the markup is almost 40%! May I ask what piece you have and would you mind posting a photo? I love the combo as seen on their recent pieces with diamonds but don’t “need” the diamonds for more casual daily wear.

Reactions: surfer
It is a new thing as of this year, it’s basically a special order, but they have a list of combinations that are approved for anyone to purchase with the somewhat higher price as you noted. The difference between this and a traditional special order is that these are automatically approved, and there are only specific combinations in the chart that are approved.

I am wanting to do an SO, is it hard to get an SA to do an SO? If not, can you guys recommend of an SA that will help me? You can message me too with their info if you have an SA that you recommend. I don’t live near a VCA