Special Orders

a59f6eab-725a-466f-816c-d7c0b2cd7709-jpeg.4468203

You have beautiful collection. May I ask if you have to pick to wear only one vintage bracelet? Which one is your favourite?

I love how effortless and stunning this looks! Your choices are fabulous!

I’m more inspired to stack my bracelets and worry less now!

Reactions: EpiFanatic
I love how effortless and stunning this looks! Your choices are fabulous!

I’m more inspired to stack my bracelets and worry less now!
Thank you so much @XCCX I don’t stack my perlee. It is almost my favorite VCA piece and I always wear that on its own. I just threw it in this pic because it’s also WG and can be stacked.

Reactions: XCCX
I’ve been drooling over all your special orders and finally have my own to share. My SO earrings have finally arrived. You may have seen it on my Instagram but i thought I would share here too.

Two motif magic earrings in a two stone combo. Grey mop + black onyx with yg.

I’m over the moon. I posted a short video of the iridescence of the grey mop on my insta.
View attachment 4524137
This is sooooooo beautiful. Congratulations!!!

I’ve been drooling over all your special orders and finally have my own to share. My SO earrings have finally arrived. You may have seen it on my Instagram but i thought I would share here too.

Two motif magic earrings in a two stone combo. Grey mop + black onyx with yg.

I’m over the moon. I posted a short video of the iridescence of the grey mop on my insta.
View attachment 4524137
Divine! Congratulations!

Reactions: jimmie staton
My very own special 50th anniversary celebration finally arrived!
Apologies for the terrible photos; they are so blingy, I was struggling to take pictures! Think this may be the reason they don't sell this as a regular item, no-one would need to buy the diamond version!!View attachment 4257346View attachment 4257347View attachment 4257348
I was wondering if I could ask you if you are still loving your white gold vintage alhambra necklace and you have any comments that you could share regarding the necklace as I am considering the 20 motif instead of purchasing the 20 motif mop. I am strictly a white gold and platinum gal. I feel as though I have quite a few mop pieces already, the 16 magic necklace, magic mop pendant and vintage mop pendant. It might make sense for me to not add another mop piece to my collection which is one of the reasons that I was considering a special order 20 motif white gold necklace. I also considered the pave, but I purchased a diamond line necklace instead and have the long magic pave pendant so I feel as though I don't need to spend the money on the pave version, which also brings me to the thought process of adding the 20 motif white gold necklace. Any thoughts and recommendations are appreciated as I am still trying to think thru my next jewelry purchase. I am trying to not be too redundant with my collection but at the same time I have restrictions like no yellow gold etc. Thank you for considering!

I was wondering if I could ask you if you are still loving your white gold vintage alhambra necklace and you have any comments that you could share regarding the necklace as I am considering the 20 motif instead of purchasing the 20 motif mop. I am strictly a white gold and platinum gal. I feel as though I have quite a few mop pieces already, the 16 magic necklace, magic mop pendant and vintage mop pendant. It might make sense for me to not add another mop piece to my collection which is one of the reasons that I was considering a special order 20 motif white gold necklace. I also considered the pave, but I purchased a diamond line necklace instead and have the long magic pave pendant so I feel as though I don't need to spend the money on the pave version, which also brings me to the thought process of adding the 20 motif white gold necklace. Any thoughts and recommendations are appreciated as I am still trying to think thru my next jewelry purchase. I am trying to not be too redundant with my collection but at the same time I have restrictions like no yellow gold etc. Thank you for considering!

Hi Izzy, yes still loving my WG necklace & bracelet! For me, the combinations that 10 + 5 allows is perfect; I don't think I would want or need a 20 motif at all.
One thing to consider is the weight. My 10 motif all WG weighs 37g and my 20 motif MOP weighs 52g. Whilst it may not sound or feel much when picked up by hand, you do notice the difference when it is around your neck! Try out the YG or RG versions in store if you can.
I often wear the necklace with my WG pave earrings, which is as blingy as I get. They look great together.
If you're considering other 'off the shelf' purchases, I do tend to wear my 20 WG chalcedony more often than the MOP one. I absolutely love it, the colour & striations are beautiful.
Now just need to convince DH to buy me the single row perlee bangle! Judging by one of the other threads, I'm not the only one to fall in love with that piece. I've been a very good girl, honest! :biggrin: