Special Orders

Hello everyone. New to this thread.

I noticed a letterwood piece online. However, when I called they said it's sold out/discontinued.

Has anyone had luck getting letterwood approved as a special order recently?

Are you referring to the Magic pendant below? I purchased one... oh, I think a couple years back at the boutique. It's still available, but Letterwood is not readily available as an SO option, no.

Reactions: peacelovesequin
Are you referring to the Magic pendant below? I purchased one... oh, I think a couple years back at the boutique. It's still available, but Letterwood is not readily available as an SO option, no.

This probably won’t help much but when I was in Dubai recently they had a ton of letterwood magic pendants and the sales associate said it is extremely common for their store to have stock. I’m not sure where you are located though so this might not be useful to you!

Reactions: peacelovesequin

Yes @jenayb, this was it. Thank you for your response.

This probably won’t help much but when I was in Dubai recently they had a ton of letterwood magic pendants and the sales associate said it is extremely common for their store to have stock. I’m not sure where you are located though so this might not be useful to you!

@LenaDuree I'm US based but I appreciate this information.

I have lost an earring before, and VCA was able to replace it for 60% of current retail. I sent in the single earring to VCA, and it took about a month or so to get the full pair back.
Same here. I lost one in Florence this summer and my SA had me send it back. I had to pay about 60% but they sent me an entirely brand new pair back. I think they try to match up the stones perfectly!

I have been in contact with customer service and asked if it is possible to order a pair of Vintage Alhambra Chalcedony or Hammered earrings in white gold and received a no, it is not possible at all. Has anyone heard that?

I am from Central Europe.

I have been in contact with customer service and asked if it is possible to order a pair of Vintage Alhambra Chalcedony or Hammered earrings in white gold and received a no, it is not possible at all. Has anyone heard that?

I am from Central Europe.
I received a white gold vintage chalcedony earring special order in US around June last year. Give it a try through a store SA instead.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I went to VCA today (in beverly hills) and they said that in order to special order, I have to spend $75k at ONE boutique - they will not combine how much I've spent across boutiques, which I found very shocking. Have other people been told the same or have other locations combined purchases across the US?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I went to VCA today (in beverly hills) and they said that in order to special order, I have to spend $75k at ONE boutique - they will not combine how much I've spent across boutiques, which I found very shocking. Have other people been told the same or have other locations combined purchases across the US?
I feel this is a relatively new policy as my SA in Singapore mentioned something similar except with a higher cap. I think it depends on the market and demand where you’re located. I feel like this is part of their efforts to be more exclusive given the whole holiday pendant fiasco from 2 years ago and a surge in interest/demand. In a way I understand as it filters out clients who are passionate about the brand before they can be rewarded to make “requests” but I hate playing the game and I’m not sure why they cannot aggregate your spend across boutiques even if it’s in the same region. Sounds silly that you have to stick to one boutique only.

This was a change from $75k (or whatever) total spending history, right?