special order mini reveal

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
Some of you might have seen that i usually just wear basic colors.my entire wardrobe is, navy, grey, beige and white white and white. LOL but this year i noted that one bag as a tiny piece of color on all this white and grey would look good on me. because its so ironic since i adore and live for mid century pop art on......you guessed it, all white walls. So this is a good step i think.....to try a bit of pop.

So i took a small dip into the special order waters in something not kelly or Birkin, and that would literally just add a touch of color.

i hope you like it please be honest if you don't since I'm still working out if i could wear it.

Absolutely stunning, I love it!!!!! The Bleu Paon is such a stunning interior contrast and the stitch is just subtle enough! Well done birkel! [emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376]

I think you picked a beautiful combination, birkel :tup:! I really like the BP contrast stitching on the Anemone.
You should totally wear it, it could be your little splash of color bag against your neutral wardrobe - I am sure it will look fabulous on you :yes:. Enjoy!